Process Mining is a set of techniques for business process analysis based on event logs. The log data, as well as digital footprints of the employees, clients, and partners, are not analyzed. They are used to recreate the actual process algorithm to see how the process works in real life in order to analyze and improve it.
On August 17, ELMA and LANIT BPM are holding a webinar together to talk about the Process Mining techniques and the scope of their application.
We invite business owners, managers, analysts and process designers to join the webinar.
The webinar will explain:
• What a company’s processes really look like
• Where are the flows of business operations
• At which process stages excessive expenses appear
• If the working time in a process is spent efficiently
• Which factors have an impact on the satisfaction of the internal customer
The experts from LANIT BPM will be taking part in the webinar. LANIT BPM does the audit and expert evaluation of business processes and focuses on implementation and maintenance of BPM solutions.
The webinar will take place on August 17 at 11:00 a.m. (UTC+3).